Whether you're purchasing a security system for your home or your office, Bay Alarm’s products are a great option. This review will focus on Bay Alarm’s commercial solutions, but the company also has popular home security solutions.
Bay Alarm offers a wide range of products to suit your business’ needs. They specialize in meeting federal, state, and insurance requirements, so you can be sure that your system is always completely up to date. However, their complicated systems offer so many features that they can be paralyzing for smaller businesses. For these reasons, Bay Alarm may be better for expanding businesses.
On their website, Bay Alarm lists three types of businesses who may benefit the most from their products and services.
- Government contractors
- Businesses with multiple locations
- New businesses
Other businesses may also find that their security needs are met by Bay Alarm, but it’s important to do thorough research to be sure. SinceBay Alarm offers a wide variety of products, there’s most likely at least one that your company could use.
- Bay Alarm systems are completely customizable. Install a basic system and then purchase any additional components or services you may need to meet your business’ individual security needs.
- Each system is scalable, which means it can expand with your business as it grows.
- Bay Alarm offers free quotes for interested customers. This allows potential users to estimate costs before actually making any purchases.
- Bay Alarm currently protects over 87,000 businesses (and counting). The brand has the support of tens of thousands of happy customers and over 70 years of experience behind them.
- The company offers 24/7 professional alarm monitoring. This extra layer of security means you can be sure your assets are always protected.
- Users can download the Bay Alarm app to view live video, search recorded video, capture still images or video clips, watch multiple cameras simultaneously, and more. Even if you’re out of office, you can keep an eye on the workplace.
- Bay Alarm also offers a 24-hour emergency repair service, should any part of your system malfunction.
- Bay Alarm does not use subcontractors. Customers only deal with Bay Alarm representatives and employees, so there are no hoops to jump through with other businesses who don’t understand your company’s unique situation.
- Employees go through rigorous background checks and complete 2,000 hours of training in order to work for Bay Alarm. You can be confident that the employees you contact are well-versed in Bay Alarm’s products and services.
- Since each security system is created for the individual home or business, a Bay Alarm system cannot be purchased online or over the phone. A representative must come to survey the property before an alarm system can be designed.
- Bay Alarm’s many features can be overly complicated for smaller businesses, which may lead to overspending. It’s better to avoid purchasing a system with features your company won’t or can’t use than to purchase it just in case it may be useful in the future.
- Users are provided with a BayNet online account to monitor their security system. However, to gain additional features like the ability to search for and download alarm activity, users must upgrade to BayNet Plus. This can be a frustrating added expense.
- Potential customers can’t find any information regarding pricing on Bay Alarm’s website. This can make it difficult to compare prices between different alarm companies.
- Bay Alarm focuses on serving their immediate community in California. Outside of California, it’s unclear how Bay Alarm manages to uphold their reputation for excellent in-person customer service.
Bay Alarm has many different types of hardware. Which hardware is right for your business will be determined by the quote you receive from Bay Alarm. Some of their products include:
- Silent holdup alarms
- Temperature monitoring
- Photoelectric beam sensors
- Mobile virtual keypads
- CCTV cameras
Bay Alarm is truly a one stop shop for all of your business’ security system needs, but not all of its features may be necessary for smaller businesses. When choosing a security system, be sure to research every option thoroughly. Price, technology, and reputation all play a role in how a company’s security system will perform for your workplace. Security systems aren’t one size fits all and every business is different.
To read more about Bay Alarm’s security solutions, visit their website here.
Secure Your Office
From product installation to advanced automation features, learn how Kisi works in a 10-minute consultation with one of our experts.