Connect Kisi and Kibana to visualize trends in your physical access data logs, and track user behavior analytics at your space.
Purpose of Integration
Kibana is an open source analytics and visualization platform designed to work with Elasticsearch. Use Kibana to search, view, and interact with data stored in Elasticsearch indices. You can easily perform advanced data analysis and visualize your data in a variety of charts, tables, and maps.
Kibana makes it easy to understand large volumes of data. It’s simple, browser-based interface enables you to quickly create and share dynamic dashboards that display changes to Elasticsearch queries in real time.
By integrating Kisi with Kibana, you may seamlessly map trends and visualize physical access data at your space. With these powerful insights, maintain control of your physical security as you expand operations.
- Compliance for long term access log retention - Stay compliant for SOC2 and PCI event audits
- Easier alerting within Kibana (For example, when a door is held open for an extended period of time, or forced open - alerts data will be sent to Kibana)
- Trend mapping and other visualizations within Kibana (For example, if an auditor or HR wants to know who went into the network closet in the past 90 days)
- User behavior analytics - track physical access with software based access
- Kibana Account (hosted on Elastic Cloud for a more seamless experience)
- Kisi Account