ProdataKey Pricing and Review
Prodatakey (PDK) provides scalable access control systems for maximum security with real-time updates. Through its cloud node, control panel, and readers, PDK provides complete remote management of access to a facility. Access can be managed from a smartphone or any other internet-connected device. And in the event of a power outage, the system’s backup batteries allow it to continue working.
- Readers: touch readers, card readers and button readers
- Credentials: key fobs, leather fobs, cards, stickers, wristbands
- Door Controllers: from the Single io controller to versatile outdoor controllers such as the Pedestal io and Gate io
- Peripherals: converters, sensors, repeaters.
PDK Software Overview
Pdk.io is an easy-to-use, anywhere, anytime, fully integrated access platform. Through the dashboard you can:
- Grant access and manage customer systems on the Pdk.io app
- Manage all customer sites from a global management interface
- Generate reports or review real-time dashboards on the fly
- Lockdown globally, control doors and manage credentials mobility.
- PDK access control is an affordable option for small businesses
- The PDK system is built for scalability
- The management software pdk.io is well rated by Google (4.5/5) and Apple (4.3/5) users
- PDK is a relatively new company and not very well established. As there are few reviews it makes it harder to determine the quality of its service.
- There are not many integrations so far. However, PDK integrates with ButterflyMX’s video intercom system which is specifically designed to enable safe and seamless visitor access at commercial properties.
- The user app "pdk touch", contrarily to the management software, is not very well rated by Google (2.6/5) and Apple (3.1/5) users
PDK has a nice range of products including door controllers, touch, pin and fob readers, sensors, and signal boosters, and it has a security software that is recommended by admin users. The company is still young, so it hasn’t built a strong reputation yet and there is room for improvement with regards to integrations and the user app.