Service desk integration systems are critical in providing an organization that has a unified service management platform with a more seamless and secure service experience.
To facilitate this, Onelogin provides secure identity management with a single sign-on (SSO) to any application by employees, partners, and customers with Onelogin.
Onelogin’s catalog comprises more than 6,000 pre-integrated apps. To help you get the integration best suited to your needs, here are the main features and benefits of the top 5 Onelogin integrations.
OneLogin with Samanage is a good integration used to streamline help desk requests and improve the productivity of employees. It is particularly useful in maintaining excellent levels of employee data security.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) - Employees are granted secure access to Samanage (and all other apps) through a single portal with a single password.
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) - OneLogin Protect, OneLogin’s mobile MFA app, ensures greater data protection by providing an extra security barrier to employee logins.
- Active Directory and LDAP Integration - Onelogin operates in realtime, which easily allows you to alter the access of specific users, as well as disable accounts of employees that have left the company.
- Self-service password resets - employees are able to navigate password resets by themselves without having to operate through IT.
Sapling’s integration with Onelogin is particularly useful when it comes to data synchronization and placing new employees onto the system.
- Single sign-on (SSO) compatibility - Sapling can be launched from Onelogin's single sign-on portal using the Onelogins authentication
- Automatically create new hire accounts in Onelogin - New employees can be quickly and easily connected to all of the integrated systems (including Slack, Jira, and others) through a simple email invitation.
- Synchronized data sharing - Employee data sharing is synchronized. A few shareable attributes include employee names; email addresses; position; department and locations.
- Allocation of tools - You can create custom rules in Onelogin based on departments or job titles to grant access to specific applications/ tools - only the apps that are relevant to a particular role.
OneLogin and Dropbox provide a seamless experience with file sharing, cloud storage, and collaboration for admins, employees, and clients. OneLogin’s IDaaS integration is easy to configure and it enhances the management of secure access to Dropbox.
- The OneLogin IDaaS platform - Controls and simplifies identity and access management for Dropbox, other cloud applications, and on-premise applications.
- SSO with role-based access control - reduces password fatigue and the risk of phishing by allowing you to easily sign users into Dropbox with SAML SSO.
- User provisioning and de-provisioning in real-time - Automatically create, update and delete user accounts and map them to existing Dropbox groups in real-time based on changes in the user directory.
- Multi-Factor Authentication - Further strengthen security by enforcing two-factor authentication based on configurable security policies.
4. Zendesk Integration
OneLogin has a free plan for Zendesk that provides the perfect platform for you to optimize your business strategies by its provision of tools that cover all of the most necessary features.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) - OneLogin uses SAML 2.0 to sign users into Zendesk, reducing the risk of phishing.
- User Managing and Provisioning - OneLogin manages users by automatically creating, updating and deleting users.
- Active Directory and LDAP Integration- OneLogin synchronizes users in real-time, which is a handy tool to remove users when they leave the organization.
- Multi-Factor Authentication - You can improve the security at any time through OneLogin's free smartphone app or a pre-integrated solution (from RSA, SafeNet or others).
Kisi's integration with OneLogin, as many of the other integration systems, enables simplified user management with extensive security- and efficiency-enhancing tools. Special features of the integration include compliance audits for admins over various facilities and locations.
- Door grouping - Admins can group sets of doors across multiple locations for simplified management and access control
- Synchronized Event logging - ensures that data is automatically updated across multiple facilities through cloud management.
- Billing is simplified - an organization can be billed for all of its facilities in a single invoice
- Admins can create groups (using email addresses) to allocate access rights to different doors within the organization
Many types of industries use Kisi integrations, including hospitals, non-profit organizations and even places of worship.