Visitor Management with IP Video Intercom made easy
Connect DoorBird with your Kisi system to see who is at the front door ringing the doorbell and grant them access from anywhere.
Here is how it works: You can directly unlock the door via Kisi out of the Doorbird App:
In this video you’ll see someone ringing the doorbell (making the bird like sound) and then from within the Doorbird App triggering the Kisi device to unlock the door.
With DoorBird connected to Kisi, you can:
- See, speak, and grant access to visitors on your smartphone or tablet
- Answer your door and unlock from anywhere in the world
- Automate your front desk with a virtual receptionist and answering service
- Create a safe and synchronous security system within your office
- Visually authenticate visitors and track unlock logs in Kisi
Step-by-step Guide on Using Kisi with DoorBird
First, if you have the Kisi App and Doorbird App installed on your phone, you just need to set up the integration on the Doorbird App side. Click on “Settings”, then click on the device name listed on top of the page under “Devices” and scroll down to the “Smartlocks” section.
Next, make sure to select “Kisi Controller (API integration) :
Finally, authenticate with your Kisi username and password: