Streamline directory management with Google Apps. Connect your door access to your employee database with the Kisi and Google Apps integration today.
Purpose of integration
Google Apps for Work is an office suite of applications including Gmail, Docs, Drive, and Calendar to connect the people in your company, no matter where in the world they are. Over 5 million businesses worldwide use Google Apps to streamline their businesses (source)
By integrating Kisi with Google Apps, you can start managing door access with ease. As your team grows and members are on-and-offboarded from your Google account, the integration will automatically add or remove them from your Kisi directory.
“With the Kisi and Google Directory integration, our vision of integrating door access into the IT stack is a step closer to becoming a reality," says Carl Pfeiffer, CTO at Kisi. "It not only affords a better experience for both administrators and key holders, but also extends automated on-and-offboarding for employees known from other digital tools, such as Google Apps or Salesforce, to the physical office environment.”
- Sync employee details from Google to Kisi in just a few clicks
- Quickly and simply roll out Kisi at multiple offices and throughout your organization
- Streamline directory management
- Assign specific employees to desired locations
- Automatically update your Kisi employee directory when you update Google Apps
- Google Apps for Work
- Kisi Account