Kisi allows organizations to eliminate the need to manually synchronize the user base between Microsoft Outlook and Kisi.
Step 1: Setup integration and sync users from Outlook
1. Sign in to Kisi.
2. Under ‘Organization Setup’, click on ‘Integrations.’
3. Under ‘Setup’, click on ‘Integrations’ and then ‘Add Integration.’
4. Enter a suitable name for your integration, and choose ‘Azure Active Directory’ from the ‘Type’ dropdown menu.
5. Click on ‘Authorize with Microsoft’ and choose the outlook account you would like to import users from.
6. Follow the prompts and accept the permissions requested by Kisi to access your organization profile.
7. Kisi will import all users in your Microsoft outlook organization into your Kisi organization. You’ll have the option of selecting the active directory group where you'd like to import its users. Also, you’ll have the option of visualizing some of the users in this directory to ensure you are importing the intended users.
8. Click ‘Save,’ and you’ll be able to visualize these users from your ‘Kisi Dashboard’ > ‘Users.’
Step 2: Create a group for these users and share access
To share access with users, you must first add them to at least one group. Groups allow sharing access to an entire pool of users, all with similar permissions and restrictions to the same doors.