Kisi x Optix Integration
Integrate Kisi door access with the Optix platform and automatically share access to your coworking space via the Optix app. Provide the best coworking experience right from the start with Kisi's door access integration.
Purpose of the integration
Optix is a technology platform that enables coworking managers and flex space operators to manage, measure and optimize their flexible workplace. With the Kisi and Optix integration, managers can automate all of the tedious processes required to secure and monitor access to their physical spaces. Unlock Kisi-enabled doors directly from a white-labeled Optix app to eliminate the need for office key cards or fobs and deliver a seamless user experience.
- Enable custom access via Kisi based on plan subscriptions, bookings, check-ins and assignments in Optix
- Grant access for custom time periods according to the user’s needs (e.g. 9 to 5 vs. 24/7)
- Automatically grant/revoke access when you change a user's subscription in Optix with updates in real-time
- Track door entry and exit statistics to better understand who uses your space and when
- Create a cohesive brand experience with a white-labeled app with integrated access controls.
Goosecup leveraged Optix and Kisi to streamline its operations: read the case study here.
- Kisi account
- Optix account (Note: An Optix white-labeled app is required to unlock doors via the Optix app. If you do not have an Optix white-labeled app, users will need to download the Kisi app to unlock doors.)
For those who would like to know more, here’s a full breakdown of Optix