Integrate Kisi and Splunk to visualize trends in your physical access data logs, and track user behavior analytics at your space. Meet compliance standards for long-term access log retention.
Purpose of Integration
Splunk is the Data-to-Everything Platform that turns data into action, tackling the toughest IT, IoT, security and data challenges. By integrating Kisi with Splunk, access a new dimension of data analytics for physical security at your space.
- Compliance for long term access log retention - Stay compliant for SOC2 and PCI event audits
- Easier alerting within Splunk (For example, when a door is held open for an extended period of time, or forced open - alerts data will be sent to Splunk)
- Trend mapping and other visualizations within Splunk (For example, if an auditor or HR wants to know who went into the network closet in the past 90 days)
- User behavior analytics - track physical access with software based access
- Splunk account and software
- Kisi account