Organizations adapting to hybrid work require more data to plan for seamless operations. With stringent compliance and audit demands, advanced access control reporting is quickly becoming a key requirement.
Discover how our new advanced reports empower admins to effortlessly maximize their insights into their access controlled spaces.
Supercharge your insights with automated reports
As a Kisi admin, you often need to know who has access to a specific door in your space, who's been unlocking doors within a time period, or the frequency of specific events, such as doors being held open. Swiftly access these valuable insights with our new, advanced reports.
- Weekly place analytics provide insights into daily usage, unique user unlocks, credential types, top doors, recent failed unlock attempts, and hardware metrics.
- User presence reports provide insights into active users, user group activity, and user login timestamps. If the timeframe is set to one day, it offers basic time tracking.
- Door unlock permission reports allow you to easily keep tabs on who's got access to your doors.
- Event reports with advanced filters allow you to fine-tune your event exports with advanced object and variable filters, delivering even more precise insights.
- User reports help you to find and further investigate a specific user in your Kisi environment.
MotionSense on Android and iOS: Unlock doors with a simple wave
Do you frequently find yourself fumbling to unlock a door with your morning coffee in hand? Our MotionSense technology enables you to effortlessly unlock doors with a simple wave, making access a breeze. Available on both Android and iOS.
Manually send access links through your preferred communication channel
To increase the flexibility when sharing access links with visitors, we now allow admins and access managers to send access links manually. Generate an access link with just a click. Then, copy and share it using whatever communication channel works best for you. WhatsApp, Slack, Teams, or even Discord, the choice is all yours.
New integration: Eagle Eye Networks
Do you use Eagle Eye Network’s cameras at your organization? Now, you can integrate it with Kisi in less than a minute and receive camera footage right in your Kisi space.
Meet the faces of Kisi! In our 'Guess Who?' game, we're interviewing one of our team members, and it's your turn to guess who they are based on their answers. Click the link at the end of the interview to see if you've got it right. Have fun getting to know the Kisi team.
- Where are you right now?
At Kisi’s office in Brooklyn, NYC.
- Which software do you use most during the work day?
I mainly rely on Google Suite, Discord, and Kisi.
- Tell us your favorite Kisi feature.
Occupancy reports - great to see them in my inbox every week without having to go to the dashboard.
- The Kisi team member you work most closely with?
At this moment probably Carl Gustav, our Business Analyst at Kisi.
- Share a security tip you swear by.
Assume anything you create digitally is public.
- Your favorite recipe?
Potato salad is a highly underappreciated dish.
- Share a picture of your pet.