The last Kisi newsletter of 2022 brings a massive selection of new and enhanced features. Above all, we couldn’t be more excited to introduce one of the most awaited features – holiday schedules.
The Kisi team wishes you, your family and your co-workers a restful and joyous holiday season. See you in 2023!
Easily override scheduled unlocks during holidays
Knowing how many customers rely on unlock schedules, we’ve been working hard to extend this feature and make it even easier to use. As an admin, now you can increase the security of your facilities by overriding previously set schedules based on the holiday events in your region.
Instantly see who has which role in the organization
To make admin's lives easier, we’ve introduced the Access Rights overview page in the left hand navigation. This allows them to:
- Simplify audits by instantly seeing who has which role in the organization
- See roles by organization, place, and group level
- Quickly find people by filtering by role
Swiftly integrate Kisi using the new API integration guides
To help developers swiftly integrate Kisi, we launched our new API integration portal. Use our step-by-step guides to:
- Manage users and access rights
- Unlock doors from within the Kisi mobile app or with Tap-to-Unlock
- Automate workflows using event webhooks
Manage your organizations centrally with the new reseller portal
Kisi resellers can now manage their organizations from a central place, be more proactive and troubleshoot potential issues more efficiently. The reseller portal dashboard gives quick insights into:
- All managed organizations and their details
- All subscriptions, their statuses, and when they are being renewed
- All managed hardware devices, their connectivity statuses, and further important metrics
Another award for Kisi
We're excited to announce that Kisi won the Special Mention distinction in the German Design Award presented by the German Design Council. This mark for excellence in innovative design pays extra tribute to our consistent design conception and implementation.